PowerPoint 2000 MOUS
Special Package Deals
Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Proficient and Expert
Office 2000 Package (MOUS) - Includes All Office 2000 courses Access, Excel, Powepoint,
Frontpage, Outlook and Word training
MOUS PowerPoint XP
PowerPoint 2000 Training CD-ROM... MOS MOUS Certification
MS PowerPoint 2000 Proficient MOS MOUS Certification
MS PowerPoint 2000 Proficient (MOUS) course packs over 12 hours of
highly interactive self-paced instruction through the title:
- MS Office 2000: PowerPoint 2000 Proficient
title in this course is certified by Microsoft for depth and breadth of
subject matter coverage for the Microsoft certification exam.
course comes with WorkOut, NETg's exclusive test preparation software.
The WorkOut helps you determine your preparedness for the certification
exam. It provides two sets of questions that simulate the software
environment. Each session comprises 30 randomly selected
Duration: 12 hours
Audience: This course is meant for:
- Professionals who need to use PowerPoint 2000 to create and deliver presentations.
- Students preparing for the MS PowerPoint 2000 Core ( MOUS ) Exam.
Benefits: After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Customize existing presentations
- Deliver presentations
Pre-requisites: To benefit completely from this course, the learner should be familiar with the Windows interface and Windows terminology.
Outline: MS Office 2000: PowerPoint for Professionals
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Adding Visual Appeal
- Using Toolbars
- Delivering the Presentation
System Requirements: The minimum system requirements are:
- 80486 DX processor or higher
- 8 MB RAM (more RAM improves performance)
- VGA or higher monitor
- MS-Windows mouse
- 15 MB free disk space
- MS Windows 3.1 or higher
MS PowerPoint 2000 Expert MOS MOUS Certification
This course packs over 8 hours of highly interactive self-paced instruction through the title:
- MS Office 2000: PowerPoint for Experts.
course provides participants with the advanced features of Microsoft
PowerPoint 2000 to create powerful presentations. At the completion of
this course, students will learn how to create and modify charts and
tables; import data from other sources; prepare support elements for a
presentation; and broadcast a presentation on the Web.
- Create and modify a chart
- Create and modify an organization chart
- Create and modify a table
- Import data from other sources.
- Prepare support elements for a presentation
- Broadcast a presentation on the Web
course is intended for end users that are looking to use the advanced
features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 to create presentations.
Tests are administered through